Spectrum Credit Union and its parent organization, Chevron Federal Credit Union (CFCU), is one of the largest and most stable Credit Unions in the country, with over $3 billion in assets. We take the job of serving our members very seriously but we like to keep the working atmosphere informal, with employee activities and charitable events scheduled throughout the year. A solid work-life balance, a commitment to diversity, and making sure every employee has a voice are integral parts of our culture.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Bonus/incentives for all regular employees
- Paid sabbaticals
- 401(k) with 8% company contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents covered at 80%
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 18 or 23 days per year and growing to 38 days per year
- Fully paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Fully paid life/AD&D insurance in the amount of two times annual salary
- Tuition reimbursement
If you are a reliable job candidate who enjoys a fast-paced environment and believes in a focus on teamwork, integrity, professionalism, and service orientation, please take a look at our job openings in your area. If you find a position for which you are qualified, we would love to have you apply!
Spectrum Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note that Spectrum Credit Union conducts thorough background checks on all job candidates prior to hire.