Setup Questions - Quick Links
Accounts Overview - Quick Links
- Why am I seeing multiple Memberships when I log in to Digital Banking?
- Can other people view my Memberships in Digital Banking?
- I can see the Memberships that my minor children are on. Can they see mine?
- I am seeing my adult children’s Memberships. How do I stop seeing those?
- How do I hide Memberships I do not want to see in Digital Banking?
Functionality Questions - Quick Links
- What devices are supported by the digital banking platform? Do I need to have the latest version/update?
- If I have another person on my membership, can we still share the same email and phone number on file?
- Why do I keep getting an alert saying an unsuccessful attempt was made to access my Digital Banking account?
Pay (Bill Pay, Wires, and Zelle®) - Quick Links
- Where can I view my Bill Pay, Wire, or Zelle® recipients?
- How do I view or manage my Billers (payees) in Bill Pay?
- How do I only see my active Billers (payees) in Bill Pay?
- How can I tell if my payment is sent electronically or by check?
- How do I check the status of my payment?
- How long does it take for my Bill Pay payment to be debited from my account?
- How do I set up new Wire recipients?
- How do I designate if a Wire is domestic or international?
Q. How do I sign up or re-enroll in Digital Banking?
A. To sign up as a new user or re-enroll as an existing member, follow these instructions.
Option 1: Online Banking
- Click the Log In button in the top right corner of our webpages
- On the Login/Enroll page, click the Enroll Now link
- Complete the information requested
Option 2: Mobile Banking
- Download or update the Mobile Banking app
- On the Login/Enroll screen, tap on Enroll Now
- Complete the information requested
Q. Can I choose how I receive my identity verification passcodes?
A. Yes. To select your preferred method of receiving identity verification passcodes, click on More in the navigation, then select User ID and Password followed by One-Time Passcode (OTP).
Q. Why am I seeing multiple Memberships when I log in to Digital Banking?
A. A benefit of our Digital Banking experience is that you can view all of the Memberships you are authorized to perform transactions on using only one User ID and Password.
Q. Can other people view my Memberships in Digital Banking?
A. Each member has the ability to view the Memberships they are authorized to perform transactions on (as a Primary Member, Joint Member, or Trustee, for example). If someone is not authorized to view your Memberships, they do not see them.
Q. I can see the Memberships that my minor children are on. Can they see mine?
A. Your minor children will only see the Memberships that they are an authorized signer on.
Q. I am seeing my adult children’s Memberships. How do I stop seeing those?
A. If you no longer want to be on a Membership with your adult child, we can remove you. Please send us a Secure Email from within Online Banking or Mobile Banking so we can assist in the removal process.
If you want to remain on the Membership but hide it within your Digital Banking experience, see below.
Q. How do I hide Memberships I do not want to see in Digital Banking?
A. A great feature of our new Digital Banking experience is that it allows you to view all of your Memberships on the Overview Page. However, if there are Memberships you do not want to view on the Overview Page, you have the option to hide them.
Please go to the More Tile and click Accounts and Memberships, then Membership Settings.
Q. What devices are supported by the digital banking platform? Do I need to have the latest version/update?
A. It is always best to have the latest version of your preferred browser and devices operating system. Please be aware that Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft.
Q. If I have another person on my membership, can we still share the same email and phone number on file?
A. Yes. You must each have a separate User ID for Digital Banking, but you can still share email addresses and phone numbers. To use Zelle®️, however, an email address or phone number can only be associated with one person at a time.
Q. Why do I keep getting an alert saying an unsuccessful attempt was made to access my Digital Banking account?
A. This could be due to incorrect log in information being entered or because a personal finance aggregator (such as Mint or Quicken) that you have linked to your Digital Banking account was unable to connect.
If you have forgotten your User ID or password, please follow the help links on the Digital Banking log in page.
If you have a personal finance aggregator linked to your account, make sure that your Digital Banking log in credentials are up to date within the aggregator.
If you believe someone is attempting to gain access to your account without your permission, please contact us.
Pay (Bill Pay, Wires, and Zelle®)
Q. Where can I view my Bill Pay, Wire, or Zelle® recipients?
A. Please note that recipients are added to each service separately. To view recipients, first click on the Pay by Bill Pay, Pay by Wire, or Pay by Zelle® option. Note that recipients for each service are also separate from recipients set up for transfers.
Q. How do I view or manage my Billers (payees) in Bill Pay?
A. To view or manage your Billers in Bill Pay, first select the associated Membership. If you have multiple Memberships, you will need to select the Membership that was previously used to pay that Biller.
Q. How do I only see my active Billers (payees) in Bill Pay?
A. Bill Pay gives you the ability to create groups of Billers. You can create groups such as active Billers and non-active Billers and then select the group you wish to view or manage.
Q. Why do some of my Bill Pay Billers receive checks now instead of electronic payments?
A. These payments have likely defaulted to paper delivery due to out-of-date information previously provided for the Biller(s). To correct this, we recommend that you delete the Billers and add them back in as new Billers, using information from your
most recent bill.
- Click or tap on the Biller
- Select the pencil icon that appears next to the Biller’s name
- Click or tap Delete
- Go back to the Pay Bills tab and select Add Biller to set them up again using information from your most recent bill
Q. How can I tell if my payment is sent electronically or by check?
A. When viewing your Billers or your Bill Pay Activity, look for the word “Electronic” or “Check” under the Biller’s name and account number.
Q. How do I check the status of my payment?
A. Payment details, including Status, can be seen by clicking on the arrow in the bottom right corner of each payment on the Activity tab. You can also set up text or email alerts concerning payment delivery.
Q. How long does it take for my Bill Pay payment to be debited from my account?
A. Your account will not be debited until the payment is complete. Payments sent electronically typically take one to two business days to process. Payments sent as a check will be debited from your account when the Biller cashes the check, which often takes five to seven business days.
Q. Were my Wire recipients automatically brought over to the new Digital Banking?
A. For your convenience, we imported your previous Wire transfer recipients to the recipient list in the new Digital Banking. To view recipients, click Pay by Wire and then Wire Recipients. If you do not see a particular recipient, please set them up as a new Wire recipient.
Q. How do I set up new Wire recipients?
A. The first step is to select a stored recipient or enter new recipient information. To add a new Wire recipient, start by selecting Send to New Recipient and complete the information (including whether the recipient will receive domestic or international wires).
Q. How do I designate if a Wire is domestic or international?
A. With the new Wire process, you designate whether each recipient will receive a domestic or international wire when you add that recipient to your wire recipient list.
Q. How do I schedule a one-time or recurring transfer?
A. To schedule a one-time or recurring Transfer, please click Make Transfer. Click on your source account, then click the box(es) next to your desired recipient(s). You can opt to make the transfer recurring when you set it up.
Q. Where do I view and manage my transfer recipients?
A. Please click Manage Recipients under Transfer to view or add new recipient accounts, including your accounts at outside financial institutions.
Q. How do I view my scheduled transfers?
A. To view your scheduled transfers, first click on Scheduled Transfers, then select the Transfer Type and associated Membership. Once the selection is made, all scheduled transfers associated with that Membership will be listed. To edit or delete scheduled transfers, click on the scheduled transfer you wish to edit/delete and follow the prompts.
Q. What will you do to verify my identity in Digital Banking?
A. We will use passcodes to verify your identity during enrollment in Digital Banking and when you initiate potentially high-risk transactions within Digital Banking. These passcodes will be sent you via email or text (per your selection) and WILL NOT include any links.
Q. What things will you NOT do that I should be aware of?
A. We will not do the following:
- The email or text you receive with the identity verification passcode will NOT provide a link
- We will NOT ask you to click a link in a text message
- We will NOT contact you directly asking you to share a passcode, account number, or Social Security number unless it is in response to a request you made or a potentially high-risk transaction you initiated
Q. What should I do if I get a suspicious communication?
A. If something seems suspicious:
- Don’t share personal information or verification passcodes via the telephone, texts, or in reply to emails if you did not initiate the communication
- Don’t click on links in text messages that claim to be from the Credit Union
- Call us directly at 510-251-6000 or 800-782-8782 if you feel a message may not be legitimate
Q. Where can I find more security tips?
A. You can find more security tips on our Security Center web page.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license