A high-yield savings option with convenient access to your funds via checks or debit card.
Our MarketEdge Money Market Savings account is a high-yield savings account with the convenience of checks and a debit card, allowing you to save money and earn a higher dividend rate while having easy access to your funds.1
MarketEdge Money Market Savings Key Features:
- Rates consistently 7X-9X higher than the national average2
- No monthly maintenance fees or term restrictions
- No minimum balance required to open or maintain (balances below $2,500 earn our regular Savings account rate)3
- Easy access via checks or debit card1
- Also available as a Money Market Health Savings Account for members with a high deductible health plan (HDHP)
Open Yours Today!
1 Federal Regulations limit pre-authorized or electronic payments, withdrawals, and outgoing transfers to six per month for savings and money market accounts.
2 National average on $2,500 balance via Bankrate.com.
3 Balances of $2,499.99 and lower earn 0.50% APY; balances of $2,500+ earn 1.75% APY. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective September 6, 2019, and subject to change without notice. Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly.